HOW TO CONDUCT A JOB SEARCH
A fantastic resume is only one part of a job seekers approach to the market. We know how difficult it can be conducting a job search when you’re not familiar with the way recruiters operate, when you’re new to the market or don’t know how or where to find the jobs that are out there. Let our Career Consultant help you navigate the Australian job market.
★ Job Search Strategy
1) How To Conduct A Job Search
2) Introduction to Recruitment
3) Identifying Your Value Offering
4) Positioning Yourself
5) Defining Your Target Market
6) How to Network
7) How to Approach Recruitment Agents
8) How to Approach Hiring Managers
Session-by-Session: $275 per 60-minute session for Existing Clients (ie: we have written your resume) or $350 per 60-minute session. Existing clients will typically require 1 – 2 sessions, non-clients may require more. Please contact us directly about booking in.