How We Work With You
Please note that we no longer offer in-person consultations. We work online with our clients, via phone, email, Skype, Google Hangout or Face Time.
The first draft of your documents is returned to you 7 – 10 days later. At this time, we ask that you respond with any edits or amendments required ASAP and within 5 business days of receiving your first draft.
Please keep in mind that at least 3 people are involved in the development of your documents, and this time frame includes multiple stages, the timing for which is only locked in when we receive your responses:
1) Sector / target employer / keyword research;
2) Drafting of your documents;
3) Editing and quality control with a blind review by another writer on the team who has not yet seen your documents who reviews them through the eyes of a recruiter;
4) Professional proof-reading, and
5) Testing and scoring your documents in an Applicant Tracking System to check they will get through any software screening processes.
When the first draft of your documents is returned to you, we ask that you respond with any edits or amendments required ASAP. All clients are entitled to 2 rounds of edits, and the first round of amendments and edits must be requested within 5 business days of receiving your first draft. If not edits or amendments are requested during this time (as is the case for 95% of our clients), we assume you are satisfied with your documents and we will close off your project.
Phone Interview Clients
1300 080 706