Triple Your Interview Chances.
Get your resume through the Applicant Tracking System. Analyse how well your resume or CV matches a job in two seconds.
80% of large companies in Australia use Applicant Tracking Systems to search for qualified candidates from large job applicant pools. ATS help employers by analysing resumes and CVs, identifying those whose content matches given sets of keywords, and weeding out those who don’t rank highly.
Taleo and PageUp are among the ATS programs used by companies in Australia for recruitment. Wouldn’t it be great if you can try out any of these tools to scan you resume and check if your score will shortlist you for an interview? With Jobscan you can.
Try our FREE Resume + Job Match Check Powered by Jobscan. Know your match rate and get a detailed feedback on what your resume needs to improve on.
Hint: You want to get a match rate of 80% or above to be sure that your resume matches up with the job advertisement you’re applying for.
ATS / Jobscan Tips:
- Make sure the Hard and Soft skills, Education level, and Job title sections of your resume contain the proper keywords that match what’s on the job post.
- Each ATS interprets your resume differently. With keyword matching for example, some ATS accepts plural forms of a keyword as a match while others don’t. With Jobscan’s ATS Tip feature, you can enter the company name and web address and Jobscan will match the company you’re applying to with what ATS program that it uses. This way, you’ll be able to make the proper adjustments with your resume. Cool, right?
- Jobscan will give you suggestions on what words to avoid and what skills to exclude. You can omit keywords that are irrelevant to the job description.
- The Highlighted Skills tab in the Keyword Context section allows you to select a word either from you resume or from the job post and then see the context to how this keyword is used in your resume. You’ll easily avoid keyword stuffing with the use of this feature.
- Jobscan also gives a list of skill recommendation to make sure that the key skills you mentioned in your resume match what the job post is looking for.
- Job recommendation is also a nifty feature of Jobscan that you can take advantage of. Based on the top skills, work experience, and keywords on your resume, Jobscan will list down possible job description matches posted in Indeed and ZipRecruiter.