Ever wondered if you’re in the right career path? How will you know?
With the right tools, you can!
Career assessments tools are designed to help individuals understand how their personality – interests, values, preferences, motivations, aptitudes and skills), affect their potential success and fulfillment with an array of roles and working environments. A career assessment may help you find your dream job.
Let us help you. Try Career Personality Profiler and discover the best career for you. It is a comprehensive, scientifically validated career test that gauges your personal traits and interests to find the career that suits you. Tis career assessment measures your level of interest in 6 key career areas, according to the Holland Code (RIASEC) system.
- the real-world careers, sectors, and college majors that are a great match for you.
- specific tasks, activities, and projects you’ll love, and which ones to avoid.
- exactly how to approach working on a team, solving tough problems, and getting motivated.
- the advice you must follow if you want to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.
Find out which careers will maximise your potential and take advantage of your natural talents, and understand your core values so you can choose a career that will keep you motivated and satisfied.
You can take the test and see a sample of your results for FREE, then choose whether you’d like to purchase your full report for US$29.00.
GET YOUR CAREER ASSESSMENT REPORT HERE
You will be taken to Truity’s website to complete this test.
* We only endorse products and services we use ourselves at CV Saviour. This is one of them, and while we get a small commission from Truity if you buy a paid report, you do not pay any more because of this.
What’s in the report? Your results has two major sections:
- a list of careers that match your interest – you’ll learn how you scored on the six major interest areas.
- focuses on you personality – you’ll learn how the five major dimensions of your personality affect your success and job satisfaction, and you’ll receive a tailored advice for selecting a career that suits your personal traits
The Career Personality Surveyor was developed using well-established interest and personality scales. Each scale was validated against an existing measure to ensure that the assessment performs similarly to comparable instruments.